Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In gratitude

I'm feeling good today. The biggest annoyances I have to deal with right now are a misguided collections company that keeps leaving messages on my cell phone (Do I sound like a Patrick to you???--and no, I apparently can't block numbers on my cell phone) and the C------- address label company people who took a week to finally admit that hmm, they don't know what happened to the rest of my order and they will send a new set right away.

So life is good. We're healthy yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! The housekeeping is... well, within my definition of under control. Thank you, FLYlady!
The weather's pretty nice. I got some great exercise this morning at a Nia class.
Kiddo is taking a nap today (and it's a good thing, because we did not sleep through the night last night). And I figured out how to keep my sweet little angel from climbing up on the windowsills(!) during naptime in any case. Yes, it involved removing (more) furniture.
Lots of good things on the calendar in the next couple of weeks. A playdate with friends we haven't seen much lately. Tea with friends. An estimate for some work I finally planned all the details for.

In other words, there's a lot to be thankful for. And in the midst of being busy, it's good to remember to actually be thankful for it. May you, too, be blessed with feelings of well-being and abundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment